HALO Skin Resurfacing Treatment
The HALO laser treatment is a unique, first-of-its-kind procedure is customizable and suitable for anyone yearning to restore their face and attain a more even and smooth complexion. Be it scarification, sun exposure, or the inescapable signs of aging, the cutting-edge technology of the Halo laser treatment is the best option for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation.
How Does HALO Work?
The first and only hybrid fractional laser in the market, HALO works by using both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to synergistically resurface both the upper layer of the epidermis and the thick layer of tissue underneath called the dermis.
- The non-ablative laser penetrates into the dermis and stimulates the production of new collagen, while simultaneously removing years of skin damage.
- The ablative process involves fractionally vaporizing laser channels directly into the epidermis to improve texture and tone by combating pigmentation and restoring your natural glow.
Advantages and Benefits of HALO
Taking the cosmetic world by storm, the innovative laser treatment’s advantages include:
- Maximum results with minimal downtime and recovery
- More flexibility and customization
- Works on all ages, skin types, and skin problems
Instead of just dealing with one dermatological issue, HALO is able to treat many skin problems and results in remarkable results, including:
- Skin smoothing and tightening
- Sun damage treatment
- Acne and pore reduction
- Aid with excessive dryness
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
Laser treatments are one of the most effective regiments for anti-aging skin treatments; however, as a pro-longed continuous treatment plan, they leave a lot to be desired. The issue with common lasers is that they can be too painful for continuous use, and as a result are not ideal for most patients. Moreover, traditional laser treatments require more frequent appointments and the results are not always long-lasting.
The HALO skin resurfacing solution does away with the short-comings of past lasers and offers patients the ability to undergo longer treatment times. The laser is so effective, that treatment regiments are less frequent, and the results are long-lasting.
Read more about the break-through technology that makes HALO the best treatment plan for your skin here.
Improve & Up-Lift Your Skin with Our Nashville Experts
Chances are, your journey to combat skin imperfections have led to countless experimentations with different products, often leading to unsatisfactory results. An abundance of skin resurfacing, and perfecting treatments can be overwhelming, but with the HALO laser treatment, all your skin imperfections can be handled with one procedure as opposed to multiple treatments.
For more information or to book an appointment, call us at (615) 235-5335 today!